Tuesday, August 12, 2008

NHL 2K7


NHL 2K7



The legacy lives on! NHL 2K7 reigns supreme as the category leader in innovation, design and critical acclaim with 4 straight years as the #1 rated NHL video game. 2K7 marks a 2nd year of next-generation domination with a groundbreaking presentation system and all-new controls, delivering yet another year of truly immersive and authentic NHL action. click here to learn more ShareThis Related posts No related posts.
http://www.topvideogamesoftware.com/xbox-360-video-games/nhl-2k7-2

Soul Calibur IV Review: Am I The Only One That Is Not Impressed??



Soul Calibur IV Review: Am I The Only One That Is Not Impressed?? Posted on August 3, 2008 by thatruth2006 So after months of build up and hype Soul Calibur IV has finally dropped. Soul Calibur is a classic PS2 title that has now made its way to the next gen consoles. I went out and picked it up to see if it was as great as I remember and it wasnt. Now I have to admit that its been a while since I played the last Soul Calibur and my video gaming taste have changed a bit.
http://zoknowsgaming.com/2008/08/03/soul-calibur-iv-review-am-i-the-only-one-that-is-not-impressed/



No comments: